“Personal Data” Is any information which can be used to identify you or from which you are identifiable. This includes your name, nationality, telephone number, bank and credit card details, email address, your image, date of birth.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data about you in the ways listed below.
We collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide your Personal Data to us when you:
• fill up a user profile or registration forms.
• provide information to assess your eligibility to provide services as a Ryde driver-partner.
• interact with our social media pages.
• participate in contests or events organized by us.
• use biometric features to identity yourself.
• fill up demographic information in surveys.
Personal Data may be collected through the normal operation of our Apps, some examples are:
• your location (to detect pick-up locations and abnormal route variations).
• feedback, ratings and compliments.
• transaction information (such as payment method).
• information about how you interacted with our Apps.
• personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features.
Safety and security:
We use your data to ensure the safety and security of our services and all users. This includes:
• screening driver and delivery partners before enabling their use of our Services.
• identifying unsafe driving behavior such as harsh braking and providing personalized feedback to driver partners.
• verifying your identity when you log in to Ryde.
• using device, location, profile, usage and other Personal Data to prevent, detect and combat fraud or unsafe activities.